This is the personal website of Andrew Back.
An electronics engineer turned computer fettler and artist.
Advocate of open source software and hardware, open data and deregulated radio spectrum.
- Co-founder at SolderPad
- Founded and organise the Open Source Hardware User Group
- Founded the Open TV White Space project
- Infrequent artist
- CAcert assurer
- …work for you?
- Strategy and Standards Manager for BT Customer Premises Equipment (2010-2011)
- Open Source Strategist at BT Osmosoft (2007-2010)
- Co-founded and helped run Glasgow hackerspace Electron Club (2006-2009)
- Helped run Glasgow hackerspace The Chateau Institute of Technology (2004-2006)
If you’re looking for the Wordpress blog that was here 2007-2011, it is no longer.
Archived posts may or may not resurface at some point in the future.